
I am being such a bad blogger! Not much has been going on in the Newman household, we have just been going day by day. I started tennis up again, so far I am 2 weeks in and I won both weeks, so yay! I enjoy my couple of hours of "me time" every wednesday morning.
Next Saturday I am running a 15k in Jacksonville. That is 9.3 miles for you non runners out there! (: I am VERY nervous about it, I have never run that far in my life and it is a HUGE race, but my parents are coming up and my sister is running in it too, so it should be fun. I have been getting up before Kiley gets up and running, so by the time lunch rolls around, I am done! It is quite exhausting, plus Kiley is VERY active, so she tires me out.
Speaking of the little girl, she is doing some new things. She is getting very good at entertaining herself and just playing by herself for 30 minutes or so at a time, which is a big deal! She has also become obsessed with picking flowers! She was at Grandma's house pretty much all day yesterday and she spent hours outside in the yard picking "flowers" (weeds that had little purple flowers on them) and insisting all of them go in cups of water. My mother in law is so happy because that is weeding she doesn't have to do!
She has also fallen in love with lizards (or wizards, as she likes to call them!) We always have to find the lizards when we go outside. Sometimes they leave to "take a nap" or "take a shower" and sometimes she tells them they need to sit in the chair and eat some turkey and cheese. She loves those little gross things!



No comments:
Post a Comment