Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Kiley!

I can not believe little Kiley is 2 years old today! It seems like just yesterday that I was waiting impatiently for her arrival, 10 days late!

12/16/2008


12/16/2009


12/16/2010

Kiley is the funniest, sassiest little girl. And I do mean little! She is under the 5th percentile in both height and weight, but what she lacks in size, she makes up for in her smarts! She constantly amazes me with the things she knows. I have a feeling she is going to give me and her daddy lots of challenges as she grows up!

She is talking ALL the time and I almost always understand what she is saying. She knows all of her letters and can count to 20. She is very stingy saying that she loves anyone (like her momma!) but she will give tons of hugs and kisses to show you that she does.

Happy Birthday my sweet angel!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday sweet Kiley! I LOVE this kid! she has the biggest personality!

David and Kaitlyn said...

Happy Birthday Wiley Kiley!!!