This is totally embarrassing, you guys!
I had this problem in a MUCH smaller capacity before I had Kiley, but now it is just a full on beauty nightmare!
You ready?
I have little hairs on my chinny-chin chin.
I know, right?? SO GROSS! And let me take that back, they aren't little! They are coarse, black hairs.
Now instead of plucking my eyebrows every other day, I have to pluck my chin every dang night!
Highlights from April
4 years ago



5 comments:
I would not be embarrassed. Happens to more people than you think (Ie ME!) But I do not have to pluck every other day...maybe once a week? I have about 2 on my chin then some on my cheekbone/hairline area. I have mine because of PCOS but it happens to a lot of people have babies....
I was going to say that's almost as gross as your stretch marks but decided not to.....
Oh and for the record mine are way worse than yours!
Haha! You said it anyways!
And yes, yours are worse, but you are only 4 months post partum! I am 17! I am sure they will come back nice and bright on my next one!
I know I did!
And mine are bigger than yours ever were. I hope that undoes damage done to your psyche from other comments!
You crack me up! I love that you posted about your stubblies :) Save up and get laser. I started that process once a few years back (didn't hurt at all) but felt bad for spending money when I could just shave. But seriously, those few months where I never had to shave my legs or arms or anything was bliss :)
Post a Comment