Monday, March 15, 2010

Goals

So lately I have been running, and as with every time I am doing good with my running (about 3 miles a day, pushing a 50 lb stroller- whew!), I got sick. So hopefully this little sickness I have right now won't push me off of my course too much. I got to thinking about how hard exercising and running is with one baby, so then I realized it must be next to impossible with two, so I made a little goal that I will not have another baby until I run a half marathon! I wish I could run a full one, but I don't think I have it in me, but a half marathon is pretty respectable, right? This goes along with my goal of losing 20 pounds before I get pregnant again, so I am pretty excited about it! This is the half-marathon I want to do:
http://www.runningforthebay.com/Half_Marathon.html
So we shall see! I will be running in some 5ks and maybe some 10ks to add to the training.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kim said...

yay Katie! you can do it! My brother Aaron and I said we are going to run that one together, too! But...by the looks of how things are going for me right now exercise-wise...I have A LONG way to go! Ahhh...fell off the wagon on Valentine's Day and have yet to get back on. YOU CAN DO IT though! Don't be a foo' like me!

The Merry Macs said...

you go girl!!! I'm TRYING to train for only a 5k and youre running 3 miles a day? thats awesome!Hopefully you can push me to run more if we end up running together. YOU CAN DO IT!

Starleigh said...

I might join you for that run. Would you mind having some company?