Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I wish Kiley had these kinds of moves!



Hilarious!

In other news, Kiley had her 9 month check up today and I know y'all are just DYING to hear her stats:
weight: 18 lbs 1 oz
Length: 26 1/4 inches
Head Circumference: 17.5 inches
So all in all, she is a little thing. But her thighs make up for it! I swear she had about 75% of her total weight in her thighs!
She also got the first portion of the flu vaccine and man was she mad! I have never seen as much hatred in her eyes as when she looked at the nurse after the shot. Oh well, at least she wasn't mad at me!
Here is a 9 month shot of Kiley:

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE THOSE WITTLE THIGHS! I miss her!

Brittany said...

HA! I know that video is hilarious. I wonder how good MTV is for the next generation, but if it makes my day, then what the heck. :)