Friday, July 31, 2009

my new favorite thing

So for the post week or so I have had a nasty cold/sinus infection/virus of death thing that I just can't shake. It has made me cough endlessly, want to bash my face in because that would be less pain than the horrible sinus headache I had, cough up blood (only happened once or twice), and plugged up my ears so bad I couldn't hear much of anything. Since I am breastfeeding still, there is very little options of medication I can take and I am too stubborn to go to the doctor, so I am just suffering through it. Until yesterday. May I introduce:


The neti pot. Simply awesome. No medication neccesary, just a little warm water and saline solution and it clears your nasal passages right up. I am still coughing like a 50 year smoker, but I feel tons better because it helps clear up my sinus so well! Try it out!

No comments: