Sunday, July 19, 2009


I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.

For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.

I love to see the temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll covenant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.

For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God,
I've learned this truth;
A family is forever.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE this picture and I LOVE this post. so sweet!!

Starleigh said...

This is so cute! We have one just like this of Jane and she is about the same age as Kylie in the picture also! Hey, we're coming into town this weekend for Jane's birthday. We'd love to see you at the family get together. I'll call you with more details.

Mrs. Blimes said...

Just have to say how jealous I am that you have a baby you can put HUGE flowers on!

Someday I'll have a baby girl to do that with!!!