Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My little Chunky Monkey!

Well today was another dreaded doctor's visit and this time I had to go at it alone! The good news is Kiley is just getting chunkier and chunkier, weighing in at 16 lbs 8 oz! She is also 24.5 inches long and her head is measuring 17 inches in circumference! She jumped up to the 50th percentile in weight, so wohoo! She was being such a charmer with the doctor and nurses and when the nurse came to give her shots, Kiley smiled at her and the nurse said, "oh I hate my life!" Kiley of course screamed for a bit, but she calmed down and is now napping away. I am busily trying to get things packed for our vacation in Titusville (I can't wait!) and I really hope she will be ok on the long road trip!
Ok I really didn't want to watch last night, but of course I did. I am talking about Jon and Kate plus 8. Was it just me or was Jon acting like a huge jerk? He was all like, yeah we are seperating la de da, while Kate seemed genuinely upset. Who knows, it could have been a huge act. But what is up with Jon getting both ears peirced and walking around with a bluetooth in his ear the whole episode? It seems like a mid-life crisis to me! (Yes I am a sad person for watching and talking about reality show couples!)
And I'm off to Titusville!

3 comments:

Machelle said...

Yay for chunky babies!! :) I think Jon has been over it for awhile and just dreads the sit down stuff. But I also think Kate is genuinely upset. HOWEVER I think the media needs to stop giving them the attention!!

Kalena said...

I agree with you about Jon and I'm really sad they're separating :(

David and Kaitlyn said...

I completely disagree. I think that Jon just made his decision that he wasn't going to put up with it anymore (I have to mention that I'm not a fan of Kate) I think Kate is totally acting the victim. Did you notice how annoying she was about the house thing? She couldn't have reconsidered the location the day BEFORE delivery? And then later she was like "it took forever b/c Jon didn't clear the site or something".... uh NO! He cleared the site, you MOVED the site! I just think she's totally faking her poor poor pitiful me act!.... okay I'm done, lol