Monday, March 16, 2009

3 months-wow!

So, nothing really exciting to post, but today Kiley is 3 months old! Yay! She is getting so big (but she is still teeny)
I can't believe that 3 months has already passed since I gave birth to my beautiful little girl. I love her so much and I am so happy that she is my child. She is really a joy to be around and she is the best little cuddle bug!

There's my beautiful Kiley!

So in other news, it looks like John is going to graduate in August! Yay! He is really excited about being done. Now our days are spent looking for jobs for him, so if you know of any opportunities out there for international affairs majors, let us know! Chances are, we will be moving to the D.C. area sometime after August and I do not want to do that. Everything is just so expensive there and I am not all about living in a big city. I know we will find something that suits us though.

No news yet on Kiley's cystic fibrosis test- should be another 3 weeks unfortunately!

2 comments:

Machelle said...

Happy 3 months for Kiley! WOOHOO! She is such a doll, even though her scream is funny...hehe. Enjoy these days, they really grow faster than you think they will!!

Kim said...

Happy 3 month birthday Kiley! You are very loved! Thank you for being so sweet and cuddly! I can't wait to hold you again!