So one of the websites that I signed up on emails me every week on Saturdays and gives me an update on what my baby is doing that week, development wise. The website also has pretty good articles and stuff, and they have a little timeline at the top of the page that shows you where your baby is, so I go there on a regular basis. It was a little sad when I go to that website this morning and it says, instead of my baby being 40 weeks, it had started it on the timeline as newborn! That is so wrong! Just because I hit my due date today doesn't mean I automatically have a newborn! Let's just depress the overdue pregnant lady even more!
1 comment:
Oh hun, she will come when she is ready! Maybe her lungs needed more time? lol who knows! She is all comfy in there!
Post a Comment