Saturday, November 29, 2008

an update...

So I went to the hospital for my follow-up non stress test yesterday with mixed emotions of hoping everything being totally normal and hoping they would just go ahead and induce me, but apparently Kiley wants to stay in a little longer, which I am just going to have to be fine with!  So since triage was not as busy yesterday as it was on Wednesday, the nurse decided to sit next to my bed and hold the monitor on herself so she could adjust it as needed, so they finally got a good strip of readings and the doctor okayed it after about 45 minutes.  What a sweet nurse!  I can only imagine how much of a pain this is going to be during labor, though, because the nurse is not going to sit beside my bed and hold the monitor on while I am in labor!  Oh well, I guess we will see when that time comes!
After the hospital, I decided to try to head to Target to see if I could get some good deals on anything...what a mistake!  I knew it would be crowded, but I took one step into the store and had an anxiety attack because of all the people in there!  So out I go and just decided to go early this morning when not as many people are there, so I did that this morning because I can not sleep late for the life of me.  Zoe and I went on a really long walk after that and now I am getting ready to totally clean house, hoping this baby comes soon!

So what are everyone's predictions on when Kiley will make her appearance??

5 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

My guess is this Thursday...just a couple days before you're due!

Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope Kiley will come soon and that it will all go well! Keep em updated. Have you started your maternity leave yet? Greetings from Texas!

The Miller Family said...

I'm guessing she'll come on Sunday. Can't even wait for the post showing pics of baby Kiley!

michelle said...

Hey, Katie

That baby will come when it's done cooking! Which for your sake I hope is soon. All is well. All is well. :)

Bethany Patterson said...

Hi John and Katie! This is your cousin from Arizona. I just wanted to tell Katie to hang in there. It will be so worth it in the end! Trust me I had my fill of disappointing trips to the hospital and leaving with no baby! Its the worst. Congrats you two!