The first couple are of Kiley's nursery, before and after. We still have some more to do with it, but you will get the idea.
Before:
After:
We aren't allowed to paint our walls, so that made us have to get creative, so we just took the bear theme and ran with it! There is one more wall that we are still working on, so I might add that picture later.
Next are some pictures of Zoe because she just got groomed and she always looks so cute right after a haircut!
And last, but not least, a belly picture of me at 25 weeks. Still nothing really there, but at least the losing weight has stopped and I am starting to gain a little. I took this picture myself and it didn't really turn out that good, so next time, John will take it!



3 comments:
Yeah you hardly look preggers. But that last 2 months you will pop and explode! lol. Nov. 21 Twilight in the movies!!! Are you ready!?
i cant believe how thin you still are!!! so unfair! lol
you need to eat so my little Kiley is nice and pudgy! Just kidding:) you really are such a cute pregnant lady (and you prolly look even cuter and more preggars now since last time I saw you was I think on you and John's anniversary-- almost a month ago!! Can you believe it?!) The nursery looks great!
Post a Comment