So it has been awhile since I updated. Nothing terribly exciting has happened, I mostly just go to work and come home because I am so tired after work, but on Saturday we met my parents in Destin. They were in Pensacola for my mom's tennis tournament and they went to a babie r us store to get us the bedding we want for baby and she couldn't take it on the plane back and she didn't want to ship it, so we had to meet them at those outlets in Destin. It was fun, I hadn't seen them in about 2 and a half months, so it was good to see them. My mom and I did some shopping while John sat at the bar in Carraba's with my dad and drank water after water while my dad drank a beer (or two...he likes beer). That is becoming their tradition everytime we get together in a shopping type area. Anyways, our bedding has bears on it, so my mom is obsessed with finding anything bears and if it doesn't have bears, she won't get it. We went to a children's clothing store and they had some cute gender neutral things that had giraffes or something on it and she was like, NO! They don't have bears on them! So I think I have created a monster! We had dinner with my parents and then it got a little awkward because in the middle of dinner, my dad just started crying! He just looked at me, then he became red-faced and teary-eyed and started wiping away tears. Now, for all of you who know my dad, you know he is the biggest softy on the planet, so this didn't really surprise me, but I thought the waterworks would start when I had a huge belly and it was really apparent that I was pregnant, but I guess he is preparing himself early! He is too funny.
Here is the link to the bedding we got:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2671050
Isn't it so cute??? It really makes me want to put the whole nursery together NOW! But we don't even know if it is a boy or a girl, but we find out on July 22, so stay tuned!
Highlights from April
4 years ago



1 comment:
That bedding is really cute. And it's completely neutral whether the lil' tyke is a boy or girl:)
Post a Comment