Well, after 2 exhausting weeks, I get a little semi-break. I have been in Milton for the past 2 weeks and we finished that part ahead of schedule, so we just have to wait a little bit to go back and sample the rest of the wells. So for now, I am home, just in time to pack up all of our crap to move next weekend. I HATE MOVING! This will be the last time before we get a house. I can't handle it anymore!
So I finished reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. It was SO GOOD! It took me about 200 pages to get into it, but it was such a well written, thought provoking story. The relationships in this book were so much deeper than the ones she created in Twilight and I think that is due to the fact that Twilight was a young adult series and this book is an adult book, even though there is no adult material in it. I can't wait to read it again!
So I am still sick off and on. It gets really frustrating because now I am getting tired of staying at home and I want to go out and do stuff, but I never know when I am going to feel sick to my stomach. Hopefully I only have about 3 more weeks of this mess!
And that's about it for us!
Highlights from April
4 years ago



1 comment:
finally you updated your blog! I have been checking like everyday! (haha! I'm obsessed...;) I need to get into this twilight thing...
I hope you get to feeling better sooneeeeeeyyyy! And I wish we could help you move:( But alas, we will be helping another family move...maybe I can help ya unpack. can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment