Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Time

So I hope everyone had a good Easter! This weekend was a sleep deprived one for me, but thats ok. Saturday John and I were able to go to the temple for the first time in months, and it was very empty because it was the day before Easter, and I think I prefer it that way. The trip to Orlando in one day is always tiring, but well worth it.
On Sunday we went to church and I helped out with an egg hunt for the nursery kids and that was fun, but the kids had definetely eaten too much candy because they were so full of energy it was hard to keep up with them! For the past 4 years at Easter, I haven't been able to go home and spend it with my family since they live 5 hours away, but we are lucky enough that John's family lives in town and they always welcome us. We spent the rest of yesterday with them and we watched Enchanted, which I highly recommend. I wish everyone could have the same outlook on life as Giselle did, seeing the beauty in everything and always being so positive. It was so fresh to see someone acting like that.
So all in all, a good weekend, and now its time to start another long work week!

No comments: