We stayed in Tallahassee for Christmas and Santa brought a big haul! Kiley was most excited about her new Angry Bird Star Wars toys. Bryn was excited about the paper.
The day after Christmas, we made the looooong trek to Huntsville, Al to see my parent's new house. It was freezing! Bryn hated the cold and her new jacket, but we tried to get out and see the sights. We went to a great Botanical Garden, but everything was dead (imagine that!) It is probably gorgeous in the spring! We did get some snow flurries while we were there, which was kind of neat!
Kiley's favorite thing to do was fishing with Bubba. She got casting down! Even though it was freezing cold, that is where she wanted to be!
We rang in the new year by staying up way too late trying to finish a puzzle my sister gave to John. The next day we got up early to make the long drive back to Tallahassee. I doubt we will be going back anytime soon! The drive was pretty bad and the girls did not like it one bit.
We are excited to see what 2013 has in store for us! There are some pretty exciting things that I am hoping pan out and if they do, it will be a doozy of a year! Happy New Year!





2 comments:
and Bryn was excited about the paper! hahahaha I died.
Your girls are so cute! We were freezing and miserable in Charlotte too. Man, the FL temps are so inviting in the winter, but I am miserable during the summer. Can't have my cake and eat it toO!!!
Thank goodness for Kiley crying during the movie! I try to shield my kids from depressing information, but they hear that kind of stuff at church! Is Bryn walking? Cute pic of Bryn and Kiley together by the tree! Now I am super curious about what you have cooking for the new year....
Post a Comment