Monday, December 10, 2012

Bibbidi Boppidi Boo!

The day after the marathon, I hobbled (seriously, I was walking like an old woman!) through Downtown Disney so that my mom could take Kiley to the Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique for her birthday! (She is turning 4 this week. What???)
She was a lucky girl and Santa just happened to be there as well. She ran right up to him and gave him this big hug and they captured it on camera. So sweet!
We ran out of the Disney store to go to the bathroom real quick before her appointment and they were starting the Princess Parade and invited Kiley to join! They marched through Downtown Disney to a musical fanfare and all the employees in the stores came out and waved. It was so cute! I just wish she was already dressed up for it!
Her "Fairy Godmother-in-training" was VERY talkative, but very cute. She stayed in character so well! I think Kiley was so overwhelmed by everything, so she wasn't talking very much, which is so not like her!
The big reveal! She was so cute!
Part of the package we bought was professional photos. Kiley is the worst smiler for the camera, but the photographers tried so hard and we got this gem out of her. I love it!
Me and my princesses! Overall, it was a fun day. Except for the part when, even when they said part of the package we bought was a complete princess outfit, it didn't include shoes! What!  So I had to buy $30 generic sparkley shoes when she has like 5 pairs in her closet at home that I could have brought!  Oh, and after the boutique, Kiley pooped her pants so we had to run to the bathroom to change her undies.  And then Bryn pooped out her diaper on both her pants and shirt so she just got to hang out naked while I ran around to the stores to find the cheapest outfit I could find.  You can't go somewhere with 2 young kids and not experience a mess! Ha!

No comments: