Yes, I am still alive. I just can't ever find the words to post, unless it is a monthly update on Bryn. We are still chugging away. Marathon training is going ok, minus a few derailments due to a foot injury and a huge, painful blister on my heel. I am somewhat back on track, but the foot injury keeps flaring up. I just have to hang on for 2.5 more months!
Recent going-ons:
John turned 29!
I turn 27 on Saturday!
We went to Jacksonville for Labor Day weekend to visit my sister and parents
My parents are moving back to Huntsville, Al for a couple of years
Still trying to figure out how to control my Sunbeam class- they are delightful, just trouble!
Planning for Bryn's 1st birthday (sniff!)
And other than that, we have just been busy with day to day activities, including both girls getting a cold twice in one month! Fun times!
Highlights from April
4 years ago



1 comment:
Little Bryn turning 1!!!! tear....That first birthday is so fun but sad at the same time because the baby phase is practically over and the crazy toddler phase is just beginning...Excited for her party though!!
Post a Comment