Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bryn is 11 Months old!

 Bryn turned 11 months old yesterday!  One month until she is one ):  It has seriously gone by so fast.  I can't believe it!
 Bryn got to go to the zoo for the 2nd time in her young life in Jacksonville
 She also got to hang out with Mimi at the UNF soccer game.  She loved dancing and clapping when everyone else clapped.  She didn't even complain about the insanely hot, humid weather!
She is cruising around furniture, especially when a remote control or my phone is in site.  She doesn't want me to walk her around the house, so I am pretty sure she is far from walking by herself.  She crawls so fast, though, and is into everything!  She says "Mama" all day long, especially while crawling down the hallway to my bedroom to get to me.  She is a serious Momma's girl.
She also has 9 (!!!) teeth.  That is just crazy to me!  Kiley had 4 at her first birthday, so this is just ridiculous.  She has also been sick twice this month alone with a runny nose and nasty cough and she now has a rash on her face and leg.  This girl gets sick so much and I have no clue why!  She is still nursing 6 or so times a day, so I can't even imagine how sick she would get if she wasn't!
I love this girl to pieces and ea1ch and every day she gets more and more cute.  I can't wait to see what she accomplishes as she grows

No comments: