Yesterday John and I celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary!
August 5, 2006- we were BABIES!
I know that isn't John in the picture above, but it is one of my favorite pictures from our reception. My dad was practically crying the whole time, but this one caught us laughing while dancing and I love it! We look so much alike, too!
This was us on our 4th anniversary with a mini Kiley!
And this was us this past Saturday before we went on a date. We wanted to go to Ted's, but the wait was too long so we drove around until we decided on this place called Kool Beanz Cafe, which had the oddest mix of patrons I had ever seen! The food was good, but a little too expensive for me. The cupcake shops I wanted to go to were closed, so we ended the night at Dairy Queen! Yumm, dipped cones!
I am so lucky to have John. He makes me laugh all the time and he is a great father to our girls. 6 years down!
2 comments:
Happy anniversary you two lovebirds! I love you both dearly!
You and your dad are twins!!!! Your profiles are identical!
Kool beanz is awesome, but expensive for sure. We have decided our date night dinner dates need to be at chilis or olive garden from now on!
Post a Comment