I'm really going to do it, you guys! That is why I want to write about it, even though it is going to bore everyone. I need something to hold myself accountable!
The training schedule I found is for 16 weeks, so I am going to have to repeat a couple of weeks because I have until November 25 to train. It is a great schedule and it stresses not running more than 2 days in a row and the long runs are on Saturday, which is perfect for me. I do yoga or pilates on the rest days, except for Sundays when I don't do any exercise (well, I guess you could count wrestling an active 3 year old at church exercise!)
This week was tough because John went to San Francisco last Sunday and didn't get back until last night, so I had to figure out people to watch the girls while I ran. Luckily, my parents came to help and they were able to watch them while I ran my weekday runs. Saturday was tough because I was scheduled to run 6 miles and I didn't have anyone to watch the girls, so I got to push them in the double jogging stroller. Holy. Crap. Thank goodness my babies are small! That was so hard to do, especially in my hilly neighborhood. I made it though! This week I am going to repeat this past week and it should be a little easier since John will be here, even though we will be traveling for Easter. I am so excited to get more into training because running really does keep me sane. I just hope I stay injury free!
Highlights from April
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment