Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Love is Sweet!

John's sister is getting married in July. At first we thought we could all go out to Utah to celebrate with her and John's family, but it isn't looking good finance wise for us to go out there ): So I guess it is a good thing I threw her a pretty awesome shower, if I do say so myself!
We went with the theme "Love is sweet" and her colors are yellow and shades of pink, so I took that and ran with it.
I got sweet little pocket hand sanitizers in lemon and strawberry scents as favors.
And I wrapped that N in yarn (which took forever!) She isn't changing her last initial when she gets married, so N it is!
We had a cute little banner of pictures of the 2 of them. They are so photogenic, it makes me sick!
Instead of a guest book, I had the guests put on a piece of paper a fun, cheap date Mary and Trevor could do after they were married and put it in the "Can of Dates"
The food spread! I made everything but 2 things and it was exhausting! We had:

Whew! What a day! It was a great party!

2 comments:

Kim said...

HOLY COW Katie! You are so amazing! Best SIL award goes to you my friend! Everything was SO cute! I can't believe you made all that food- you are Superwoman! I wanna see more pics:)!

Katie said...

Thanks Kim! Those are all the pictures I have- well, I have some of her opening presents but they didn't turn out very good because she was sitting right in front of an open window! But it was a fun party!