Kiley turned 3 on December 16! I can't believe it!
The poor girl face planted in front of her grandparent's house a week before her birthday, so she has been dealing with "owies" on her nose. No fun!

I didn't have the time or energy (or money!) to throw her a real birthday party, so we just celebrated at playgroup the week of her birthday. She was so excited she couldn't keep her eyes open or her hands out of her pants!

We ate cupcakes

And made princess and prince crowns! It was tons of fun!

Kiley woke up to balloons all over her floor on her actual birthday

Her princess cake!

Today we had her 3 year check up and she is still a tiny little thing! She weighs 26.5 lbs (which is in the 5 percentile) and is 2 ft 11 inches tall (which is in the 1 percentile) I love my petite girl!
What is interesting is that my mom looked in my baby book and I wasn't much bigger than Kiley was at her age and back then, I was in the 50th percentile. It is funny how times change!
Kiley is such a sweet, energetic little girl. She is growing up way too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment