So just a short week and a half after our visit to Titusville, Kiley and I headed back down, but not for vacation. After a long battle with declining health, my grandma passed away and we wanted to attend her funeral. John couldn't come with us because he took the time off right before and he is saving his time for when the baby comes and for Christmas, so it was a very long trip with just me and Kiley.
Even though the occasion was a sad one, I really feel at peace with my grandma's passing. She was my last living grandparent and we were really close with her and my grandpa. My grandpa passed away 11 years ago, and since then, she was just never the same. I am so blessed to have the knowledge of the Gospel and the Plan of Salvation. My grandparents weren't LDS, but they were Christian and I know I can go to the temple in the future for them and they will be reunited.
Learn more here: Eternal life
Highlights from April
4 years ago



1 comment:
I am glad you feel at peace, and I am sorry about your grandma. How was the drive with Kiley? You are amazing!
Post a Comment