Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kiley's 2nd Birthday Party

I just realized I never posted about Kiley's 2nd birthday party! We had it a couple of Saturdays ago at Tekesta Park and the weather couldn't have been nicer!

The cupcakes that took FOR-EVAH to make, but I was proud of them!


Mom and Dad and the birthday girl (who really just wanted to get down and play- see how tightly I am gripping her?)

Kiley and her aunt Mary

The Super Why pinata!

The kids grabbing the loot after the pinata broke

Look at how excited she is! She loved being the center of attention.

Haha! This picture is greatness on SO many levels! Kiley eating her cupcake with her aunts.


It was a great and exhausting day! I decided this is the last non-family party I am going to do for her until she asks for one when she is older. It is too tiring!

1 comment:

Eric and Hayley said...

Kiley is 2...WOW! I can't believe it. She really keeps getting cuter and cuter. A perfect blend of you and John.