Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August 5, 2006

Look at how young we were! 3 years ago today I entered the Orlando Temple with my honey and was sealed to him for time and all eternity. Thank you for 3 great years John!

And here is an example of how goofy he is:
I asked him to take the picture and make it look all cool and stuff, so he played aroun with it late last night and when I got into work today, he emailed me all the ways he had messed with it and this was one of them. What a nerd!

3 comments:

Machelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You mainly look the same John is the one who looks like a baby! :)

Katie said...

Thank you so much for saying I look the same! I was about 30 lbs lighter and way way more in shape!

Starleigh said...

Happy Anniversary! Only an eternal amount more to go!! (Does that make sense??)