So finally, after almost four months of waiting, we got Kiley's cystic fibrosis blood test results back today...they were NEGATIVE! Yay! We knew all along that she was fine, but it feels so good to actually KNOW.
Today Kiley had her four month check up today (4 months! aack!) and she is doing so good! She weighed in at 13 lbs 8 oz, 23.5 inches long, and her head was 16 inches in circumference.
Funny story:
So we went into the room and the nurse told us to get her undressed so she could get weighed and she would be right in. So I take her clothes and diaper off and I am holding her and I though to myself, I should put her down in case she pees. So I stand her up on the examination table and she immediately let the floodgates open! She peed all over the table! I didn't know she peed that much! The nurse came right in and saw and said she saw it all the time, but I just couldn't help but laugh!
So that's about it for us. We have definitely learned through this whole process to appreciate our sweet little girl even more.



1 comment:
oh i am so glad shes ok katie! thank goodness!!!
miles is creeping up on the 4 month mark too. why do they have to grow so fast???
Post a Comment