Well I was tagged to write 7 things about myself, so here goes:
...the rules first...
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Here she is! She is awesome!)
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.
1)I was stung by a stingray on my foot when I was 5 and that is the first memory I have of my childhood.
2) I have an intense irrational fear of throwing up. I don't know how I made it through being pregnant! Before I was pregnant, I hadn't thrown up in 18 years.
3) I used to be really good at tennis (key word:used!) I was #1 on my high school tennis team for 4 years and was state runner up my senior year, I got offered a scholarship to a school in New Jersey, but came to FSU and ended up teaching tennis lessons for the city and winning the city tennis tournament. But I had a baby...
4) I love mindless tv shows...I am pretty much addicted to tv and it is on at all times in my house, whether I am watching it or not. It is horrible.
5) I really want to run a marathon, but I don't think it is feasible right now.
6) I hate shopping. Hate it.
7) I am such a homebody and would so much rather just sit at home than go out anywhere.
I tag:
1) Hayley
2) Kim
3) Karley
4) Marquesas
5) Kaitlyn
6) Kalena
7) Jill
So....do it!
Highlights from April
4 years ago



1 comment:
Katie, you have lost your mind! I'll always remember who 'tagged' me first!!!!
Post a Comment