Monday, August 11, 2008

another week passed...

So we are on to another week...work is getting busier, we have tons of reports to get out the door, so that is where I come in. I also found out last week that being pregnant makes me extremely motion sick in the car, so if I go anywhere for an extended period of time, I better bring a trash bag with me! Kiley is getting more and more active, which is fun for me. John still can't feel her, but I think he will be able to soon! My friend Machelle had her twin girls this past week, they were a little earlier than expected, but they are doing good! I can't wait until they get to go home and I get to see them! Her having her babies kinda made me go, oh crap, I am really having a baby! So know I am starting to get really really excited. My parents are coming this weekend because this is probably the last time they can before she comes, and my mom is crzy about getting the nursery set up. It's a little early, but you can't stop my mom when she wants to do something really bad! It will be fun though. I will be sure to post pictures! So now it's on to another boring week...

4 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

oh motion sickness is the worst!!! I get it even when i'm not pregnant!!!

Machelle said...

It is never too early to have the nursery ready :) lol. That is what I am doing today actually. Went to Target to get more stuff we needed. I never got motion sick...yuck! Hope that goes away for you. Have fun with your mom!! I am ready for the girls to come home and meet you as well!

The Miller Family said...

I say it's never too early to have the nursery done!!! Take before and after pics to remember it all!

Machelle said...

Your little one will be here soon enough (hopefully not as soon as ours was! lol). Then you will hold her in your arms and fall in love. (Actually, you are probably already in love)